The Northwest Museum of Arts & Culture features a vast array of art, history and culture, including a renowned American Indian collection.
The Museum Is Host To:
- Six galleries of exhibits
- Historic Campbell House
- 300-seat outdoor Amphitheater
- Museum Store
- Café MAC
- Free on-site parking
An eye-opening experience inside and out, the MAC has plenty to see.
The MAC offers:
- Exciting educational programs for students of all ages
- One of the largest research libraries and archives in the region
- Art @ Work (museum quality art for rent or purchase)
- Special event facility rentals
The MAC brings the history of the Inland Northwest to life with thousands of regional artifacts. There is something different and interesting for everyone around each corner from pop culture relics to American Indian treasures to fine art.